Packing List for Rythmia
– Sunscreen, hats, bathing suits, t-shirts, shorts. Our dress code is casual. I like to have some slip-on sandals or slippers that you can wear outside and might get rained on.
– For the medicine ceremonies: Wear loose, light colored clothing. It’s important to be comfortable.
– Natural, DDT Free Mosquito repellent. We recommend All Terrain Herbal Armor DEET-Free Natural Insect Repellent.
– Soap and shampoo are available in your room. Limited additional personal care products are available for purchase in our gift shop.
– Strongly consider bringing a journal along with you. Start your entries a few days prior to your visit, perhaps expressing what you would like to achieve during the retreat as well as to record your dreams. In sum, what is your intention for this trip.